Are you a professional or just someone who likes to do embroidery as a hobby? Whoever you are, you want the best your money can buy. That’s what smart people would do. You being here means that you know what you’re looking for. Kudos!
Bernina provides their customers with their top of the class embroidery software. With this software there is virtually no limits to embroidery. Your idea is made into reality through this software. It’s like you’ve your brain in the software and you get your design as an output.
This software is revered by many users and is one of the top embroidery softwares found in the market.
Okay, enough babbling about. Let’s talk about what this software hoards for you and how you can fully utilize it.
Keep on reading to know more!
What Can You Do With A Bernina Embroidery Software?
- Turn an ordinary embroidery into a 3D embroidery
- Snap a picture and make it into an embroidery
- Use classical stitching techniques and create special effects with wool, yarns, cords etc.
What Does Bernina Software Offer You?
- High precision embroidery
- Free-hand drawing
- Digitizing templates and sketches
- Precise observation of your design
- Most importantly, boundless creativity at your fingertips
Important Features That Come With The Software:
Quilt Block Designing
You can design your quilt program with blocks designed for quilts. And, many fabrics, layers and embroidery designs of your choice. And if you have purchased Designer Plus version, you can save your custom designs to your own Custom Library.
1, 2 or even 3 letter monograms are easy to create with it. Even, you can do it with many one of a kind envelope styles, ornaments, and borders. It’s the perfect option for you to personalize your own embroidery projects.
This hoop layout doesn’t limit your embroidery designs and its size. BERNINA’s Embroidery Software sequences, splits, and creates reference points in order to have the perfect position for any multi-hoop design.
You can turn any artwork from a lot of popular graphic formats into an embroidery with only one mouse click in this option. Beginner or professional, anyone can try this as experience isn’t required here.It makes digitizing artworks and pictures easy as a pie! Piece of cake – in fact.
Freehand Tools for Embroidery
Break free of the confinement, use the tools for Freehand Embroidery to create embroideries that flow in your mind. It can be with your mouse or the pen of your tablet. Just draw any specific line or any shape with ends closed and pick a stitch such as the run stich or the fill stitch whichever you’d prefer and fill your created shape with it.
Tools for Outlining Design
Bernina has this tool which lets you outline your design swiftly. The automatic outline features make it very easy to finish your designs faster.You’ll be provided with various stich options to choose from once you finish the design.
The automatic tool for outlining the designs comes very handy in this case. All that you need to do is clicking on your favorite stitch. The rest is up to the reliable BERNINA Embroidery Software.
Stop worrying thinking that your design is very basic. You can turn it into an amazing embroidery with very unique and carved stitch effects.
You’ll be able to choose from a plethora of patterns and easily put them in your designs. Then seat back and watch how this software automatically and amazingly produces your desired embroidery effect.
In this software you’ll find this color wheel tool where you’ll able to preview your design in an array of colors. The ease of use and simplicity is its perk. And the function in its working period is fascinating to watch.
Your BERNINA Embroidery Software will automatically choose the appropriate color that matches with your design. Quickly change the design colors to the color you think that will suit your fabric color and your taste best.
New features in Bernina Embroidery Software V8
Color Photo Stich
Now you can turn any photo into amazingly realistic, detailed and exquisite embroidery designs. Here’s how:
- Combine two of your passions: Photography and Embroidery.
- Then snap a few clicks and the automated digitizing feature transfers your selected photo into an attractive and simple embroidery design for you to stich.
- Select the size and color. The software will take care of the rest.
This makes your logos and monograms stand out.It uses 3D puffy alphabets of Bernina’s V8 embroidery software. You can make your logos and letters more expressive with this.
With this 3D globe effect feature any flat embroidery can be turned into a 3D embroidery with this Effect.
- Gives a nice spherical view of your design.
- It worksthrough a kind of visual illusion where your given flat embroidery is given a 3D design.
This is a conventional feature that focuses on the positioning of your work. Like it uses hoops and basting stich makers to achieve the correct position. Just move and rotate the design to get a perfect placement for embroidery.
Have you been longing for amazing embroidered effects? Bernina brought this new feature in their V8 software where you can create embroidered effects combined with various classic stitching with different elements. Such as;
The technique is that the wool, yarn, cord thread in the design is made to pop outcreating stunning visual effects.
Design Library Integration
This new integrated library of Bernina’s software boasts of quite a few useful features. Some are;
- Loading your embroidery designs into the design library with just a click of a button.
- The library has a quick and powerful search engine.
- You can access your designs much quicker than before.
- Management is simple and quite effective.
Remove the boundary of limited hoops! This multi-hoop option provides a new perspective to using hoops. Here’s what it partakes;
- Automated hoop placing that covers the entire design.
- Fitting as many targets as possible into each position of the hoops.
- Easy embroidery of big designs.
Some other features you should check out:
- Style Preview, where you can combine embroidery and your own sewing projects.
- Windows 7/8/10 and 4K monitors compatible
- Includes a CorelDRAW Graphics Suit SE
- More enhanced Knife tool
To Conclude our discussion, it should be stated that this software that Bernina launched for embroidery enthusiasts is becoming more and more sophisticated for the better. If you plan to be a professional in embroidery in the future you don’t want to miss this software. No, let me rephrase, you should not miss this software.